Dance is proven to help students enhance their critical thinking abilities and outcomes, learn the balance between competition and cooperation, and have confidence in other school subjects.
Workshops can be scheduled to meet the various needs of an individual class, a whole grade level, or the entire school. Workshops and In School residencies take place during the school day. Extended-day programs can be scheduled to coincide with after-school programs.
Is your school an ArtsPartner through Kansas City Young Audiences? KCFAA In School programs and school Theater Performances are listed in the ArtsPartners catalog.
2013 Program Quick Facts :
- Location: Your School
- Dates: Tailored to your needs, August 2013 – May 2014, during school day
- Times: Corresponds with your class period
- Fee: $90 per workshop
- Grades: K – 12
- Length: 35-55 minutes per workshop
- Other: At least one chaperone per workshop. Number of workshops is negotiable. 30 Students maximum per workshop.
- In School Residency Workshop Study Guide