KCFAA serves more than 30,000 school-aged children annually through ten exceptional arts education programs.
KCFAA’s programs are offered year-round in Kansas City at area schools, community centers, theaters, and businesses, as well as in the KCFAA studio in the historic 18th & Vine Jazz District.
Known for their excellence, KCFAA programs promote artistic awareness, individual creativity, and cooperative team building to students and corporate teams. They also utilize innovative methods of learning and problem solving to achieve specific objectives. KCFAA’s programs reach underserved populations.
As a benefit of membership in KCFAA, a variety of these programs are combined with events.
For information on a specific program, click on a link:
- 2nd through 6th Grade Programs
- In School Residencies
- Ailey Trio
- Setting the Stage
- AAADT Theater Performances for Schools
- AileyCamp The Group
- Adult Dance Fit Program
PDF Forms and Schedules
- 2011-2012 Class Schedules (will open in a new window)
- 2011-2012 KCFAA Programs Enrollment Forms (will open in a new window)
- 2011-2012 Second Through Fourth and Fifth & Sixth Grade Programs/Schedules (will open in a new window)
- 2011-2012 Adult Dance Fit Schedule (will open in a new window)